|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2017-10-16 20:10 EDT|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | Repositories | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003981||ATutor||Upgrading||public||2009-11-02 06:16||2010-09-22 11:50|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||2.0|
|Summary||0003981: pclzip upgrade|
|Description||The version we are using is very old. We are using 2.3 (Nov 2004)|
There is a new version 2.8.2 (Aug 2009)
There are a few bug fixed and improvements. Attached the change log.
|Additional Information|| Version 2.8.2 :|
- PCLZIP_CB_PRE_EXTRACT and PCLZIP_CB_POST_EXTRACT are now supported with
extraction as a string (PCLZIP_OPT_EXTRACT_AS_STRING). The string
can also be modified in the post-extract call back.
**Bugs correction :
- PCLZIP_OPT_REMOVE_ALL_PATH was not working correctly
- Remove use of eval() and do direct call to callback functions
- Correct support of 64bits systems (Thanks to WordPress team)
Version 2.8.1 :
- Move option PCLZIP_OPT_BY_EREG to PCLZIP_OPT_BY_PREG because ereg() is
deprecated in PHP 5.3. When using option PCLZIP_OPT_BY_EREG, PclZip will
automatically replace it by PCLZIP_OPT_BY_PREG.
Version 2.8 :
- Improve extraction of zip archive for large files by using temporary files
This feature is working like the one defined in r2.7.
Options are renamed : PCLZIP_OPT_TEMP_FILE_ON, PCLZIP_OPT_TEMP_FILE_OFF,
- Add a ratio constant PCLZIP_TEMPORARY_FILE_RATIO to configure the auto
sense of temporary file use.
- Bug correction : Reduce filepath in returned file list to remove ennoying
'.//' preambule in file path.
Version 2.7 :
- Improve creation of zip archive for large files :
PclZip will now autosense the configured memory and use temporary files
when large file is suspected.
This feature can also ne triggered by manual options in create() and add()
methods. 'PCLZIP_OPT_ADD_TEMP_FILE_ON' force the use of temporary files,
'PCLZIP_OPT_ADD_TEMP_FILE_OFF' disable the autosense technic,
'PCLZIP_OPT_ADD_TEMP_FILE_THRESHOLD' allow for configuration of a size
threshold to use temporary files.
Using "temporary files" rather than "memory" might take more time, but
might give the ability to zip very large files :
Tested on my win laptop with a 88Mo file :
Zip "in-memory" : 18sec (max_execution_time=30, memory_limit=180Mo)
Zip "tmporary-files" : 23sec (max_execution_time=30, memory_limit=30Mo)
- Replace use of mktime() by time() to limit the E_STRICT error messages.
- Bug correction : When adding files with full windows path (drive letter)
PclZip is now working. Before, if the drive letter is not the default
path, PclZip was not able to add the file.
Version 2.6 :
- Code optimisation
- New attributes PCLZIP_ATT_FILE_COMMENT gives the ability to
add a comment for a specific file. (Don't really know if this is usefull)
- New attribute PCLZIP_ATT_FILE_CONTENT gives the ability to add a string
as a file.
- New attribute PCLZIP_ATT_FILE_MTIME modify the timestamp associated with
- Correct a bug. Files archived with a timestamp with 0h0m0s were extracted
with current time
- Add CRC value in the informations returned back for each file after an
- Add missing closedir() statement.
- When adding a folder, and removing the path of this folder, files were
incorrectly added with a '/' at the beginning. Which means files are
related to root in unix systems. Corrected.
- Add conditional if before constant definition. This will allow users
to redefine constants without changing the file, and then improve
upgrade of pclzip code for new versions.
Version 2.5 :
- Introduce the ability to add file/folder with individual properties (file descriptor).
This gives for example the ability to change the filename of a zipped file.
. Able to add files individually
. Able to change full name
. Able to change short name
. Compatible with global options
- New attributes : PCLZIP_ATT_FILE_NAME, PCLZIP_ATT_FILE_NEW_SHORT_NAME, PCLZIP_ATT_FILE_NEW_FULL_NAME
- New error code : PCLZIP_ERR_INVALID_ATTRIBUTE_VALUE
- Add a security control feature. PclZip can extract any file in any folder
of a system. People may use this to upload a zip file and try to override
a system file. The PCLZIP_OPT_EXTRACT_DIR_RESTRICTION will give the
ability to forgive any directory transversal behavior.
- New PCLZIP_OPT_EXTRACT_DIR_RESTRICTION : check extraction path
- New error code : PCLZIP_ERR_DIRECTORY_RESTRICTION
- Modification in PclZipUtilPathInclusion() : dir and path beginning with ./ will be prepend
by current path (getcwd())
Version 2.4 :
- Code improvment : try to speed up the code by removing unusefull call to pack()
- Correct bug in delete() : delete() should be called with no argument. This was not
the case in 2.3. This is corrected in 2.4.
- Correct a bug in path_inclusion function. When the path has several '../../', the
result was bad.
- Add a check for magic_quotes_runtime configuration. If enabled, PclZip will
disable it while working and det it back to its original value.
This resolve a lots of bad formated archive errors.
- Bug correction : PclZip now correctly unzip file in some specific situation,
when compressed content has same size as uncompressed content.
- Bug correction : When selecting option 'PCLZIP_OPT_REMOVE_ALL_PATH',
directories are not any more created.
- Code improvment : correct unclosed opendir(), better handling of . and .. in
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|modify include/classes/zipfile.class.php so that it uses pclzip instead of its own.|
initial beta for zipfile.class.php
|2009-11-02 06:16||harris||New Issue|
|2009-11-02 06:16||harris||Affects version||=> SVN|
|2009-11-04 11:28||greg||Status||new => assigned|
|2009-11-04 11:28||greg||Assigned To||=> harris|
|2009-11-04 11:32||greg||Relationship added||related to 0003956|
|2010-05-13 06:52||harris||Note Added: 0004275|
|2010-05-13 06:53||harris||Note Added: 0004276|
|2010-05-13 07:35||harris||Relationship added||related to 0004289|
|2010-05-13 08:12||harris||Status||assigned => resolved|
|2010-05-13 08:12||harris||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2010-05-13 08:12||harris||Note Added: 0004281|
|2010-05-13 08:23||harris||Status||resolved => feedback|
|2010-05-13 08:23||harris||Resolution||fixed => reopened|
|2010-05-13 08:23||harris||Status||feedback => resolved|
|2010-05-13 08:23||harris||Fixed in Version||=> 2.0|
|2010-05-13 08:23||harris||Resolution||reopened => fixed|
|2010-09-22 11:50||greg||Status||resolved => closed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2017 MantisBT Team|