|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2018-06-24 11:00 EDT|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | Repositories | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005761||AContent||Import/Export||public||2017-02-23 19:01||2017-05-27 09:21|
|Target Version||1.4||Fixed in Version||1.4|
|Summary||0005761: Export from ATutor fails|
|Description||When in ATutor, and attempting to export to AContent, import fails on file_get_content(), returning a file not found error (below).|
However, manually copying the output from $_REQUEST['url'], being passed to file_get_content() in this case, and pasting it into a browser, downloads the properly zipped common cartirdge.
|Steps To Reproduce||Requires an integrated ATutor with AContent Setup|
Login to an ATutor course as its instructor.
Open a simple content page.
Turn on the Manage tools (slider button).
Click on Export Content in the Manage tabs.
In the Export Content area choose "Common Cartidge" and check Export content to the AContent repository, and press the Export button.
After being forwarded to AContent, enter your AContent author credentials and press Login.
You are then redirected back to ATutor where the error message appears.
AContent lesson import failed at:
No response from AContent. It might because the course is too big to be auto-imported into AContent, or unknown problems occurred. Please download the ATutor package and manually import into AContent. (AT_ERROR_TILE_IMPORT_FAIL)
|Additional Information|| PHP Warning: file_get_contents(http://localhost/atutorgit/mods/_core/imscc/ims_export.php?cid=0&c=26&m=e1c4bd99ea3c662148b95df045ca447d [^]): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found|
in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/acontentgit/home/ims/ims_import.php on line 808
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Hi Greg, I reproduce the same issue with local ATutor and AContent. The problem is as you said with using file_get_contents() to fetch contents from localhost.
I found this stackover thread helps a lot: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9574130/file-get-contents-failed-to-open-stream-http-request-failed-http-1-1-404-not [^]
Once I replaced the usage of "localhost" on both ATutor and AChecker to "127.0.0.1", the import works. Better also test this with ATutor and AChecker demo sites that have proper domains to make sure the issue doesn't happen there.
Another PHP setting "allow_url_fopen" must be set to on to allow file_get_contents() to fetch from a url.
|Adjust sql for OAuth handling, there for years but stopped working.|
|Closed for AContent 1.4|
|2017-02-23 19:01||greg||New Issue|
|2017-02-23 19:13||greg||Steps to Reproduce Updated||View Revisions|
|2017-02-23 19:13||greg||Additional Information Updated||View Revisions|
|2017-02-23 19:14||greg||Description Updated||View Revisions|
|2017-02-24 17:11||cindy||Note Added: 0007539|
|2017-02-24 18:42||greg||Note Added: 0007540|
|2017-02-24 18:42||greg||Status||new => resolved|
|2017-02-24 18:42||greg||Fixed in Version||=> 1.4|
|2017-02-24 18:42||greg||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2017-02-24 18:42||greg||Assigned To||=> greg|
|2017-05-27 09:21||greg||Note Added: 0007597|
|2017-05-27 09:21||greg||Status||resolved => closed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2018 MantisBT Team|